Friday, September 16, 2011

Peter Pan's Flight

Another one of my favorites (by now you can probably tell that they are all my favorites, right?) is my Peter Pan's Flight pin. 






Peter Pan's Flight fascinated me when I went to Disneyland as a child and is still the first attraction I run to on each trip. I first saw the pin as part of a collection of several limited edition pins at the trading kiosk in Downtown Disney. Some of the pins from the collection were sold individually there, but of course, not Peter Pan's Flight. Since the collection was around $70, this was a dilemma. Fortunately, we still had several days left in our trip and I scoured every pin in the park until I found this one, sold separately, at one of the stores in Tomorrowland. Elated doesn't even begin to describe it!


By the time I found the Peter Pan's Flight pin, I had more or less decided to go ahead and buy the full collection and trade any of them that I didn't like as much. The other pins in the collection were great, featuring other attractions such as Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Alice's Mad Tea Party, Chip 'n Dale Treehouse, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Sleeping Beauty Castle, and Splash Mountain


Pin # 80708, LE 1000
Purchased at DLR
Date: May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment